Global Squad Summer Camp Registration
Global Squad will be offering 3 different 4-day camp sessions for high schoolers in the area interested in elite basketball training. Students will have the option to stay over night if they like or to attend as a day camper.
Sample Daily Schedule
Breakfast in the dining hall: 7:45 – 8:15 am
Warm up in the field house 8:30 – 8:45 am
Morning stations 8:45 – 11am
Lunch in the dining hall: 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Quiet hour in the dorm 12:15 – 1PM
Team practice 1-3PM
Classroom/film session 3-4PM
Dinner in the dining hall: 5:30-6:15 p.m.
Evening competition 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Optional shoot around 8:30 – 9:30 pm
Lights out 10:30pm
- Parents will be responsible for drop off/pick up for day campers
- Camp fees are non-refundable
- All participants will receive a Global Squad practice jersey that they will be expected to wear at trainings
- Parents are welcome to observe the morning stations and evening competitions
- Students who attend more than one session will receive a 10% discount
- Day campers must be picked up by 9:30PM each day
After you submit this form we will be in touch with you for further details about registration